By now we are having
jad as java decompiler and they are out-of-dated, they don’t support latest java byte code version, and other issues so I am suggesting (and i will build) this bytecode viewer tool.
- Easy to use yet extremely effective.
- Written to run on Java 7, supports Java 8.
- Compile Decompiled Java classes with Ranino Compiler.
- Quickly decompile classes using JD-Core.
- Easily edit APKs via Smali/Baksmali integration.
- Java Decompiling with Six different decompilers (DJ-GUI/Core, Procyon, CFR, Fernflower, Krakatau, and JADX-Core).
- Bytecode Decompiling with CFIDE.
- Android APK integrated with Dex2Jar.
- Securely launch Java applications and insert hooks via EZ-Injection.
- Scan for malicious code with the Malicious Code Scanner plugin.
- Export as DEX, Jar, Class, Zip or Java Source File.
- Open Android APKs, Android DEX, Java Class Files and Java Jars. (WAR & JSP Support!)
- Extensively configurable, over 100+ settings !
- Works seamlessly with all Operating Systems.
- Integrate BCV into Windows by installing it, it’ll associate all .class, .dex and .apk to open with BCV.
- View Jar & APK Resources with ease by APKTool.jar integration.
- 100% free and open sourced under GPL v3 CopyLeft.