Need help regarding system reset

Briefly describe your issue below:
After installing latest version of Parrotsec all my PC is messed up and may icons and themes got removed and my desktop background changed. I cannot see system resources, weather report, audio bar (got recovered after few mins), terminal, shutdown menu and other things that came installed by default with parrotsec. I am looking forward to perform a system reset or system-reinstall and get rid off multiple problems. Can anyone help me here?

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g.
Amd 64 bit, parrotsec version: Linux parrot 5.2.0-2parrot1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 5.2.9-2parrot1 (2019-08-25) x86_64 GNU/Linux

What method did you use to install Parrot?
Live ISO image file.

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
Yes with Windows10.

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
As you can see i am missing up with many basic resources available on parrotsec :frowning:

Hello @Rootsec :slightly_smiling_face:

You can always get them back by adding the widgets like network monitor, system resources and shortcut icons like firefox, pluma, terminal and rest by right clicking on the panel and choosing what you need from “Add to panel” option.

Also, if you feel you really need to perform a system reset, make sure you have backup of all the personal files you require.

Let us know how it goes :smile:

Hello,
Thank you for you timely reply. I am looking forward to a system wide reset in order to get rid of this problem. How do i backup all my files on parrotsec?