What Parrot Supports

Works well on my HP Pavilion - 14-al103ne as well, you can add this to the list too

1 Like

Вообще не работает tp-link (TL-WN822N(EU)) Ver:5.0
S/N:2181098002920
Если на ubuntu он хоть как то подключался к беспроводной сети, то уже на parrot os он даже подключится не хочет. Ну хоть сеть он видит (думаю хоть в режиме монитора от него хоть какая-то польза будет).

Система отлично подходит в целом для ноутбука hp pavilion g6 1203-er (с обновлённым процессором до amd a8-3520m).
Такое чувство как будто система просто создана для этого ноутбука, просто другие дистрибутивы нещадно тормозили и ужастно работали: ubuntu 16.04-up, kali-linux, mint. Эти системы вообще тормозили! Единственная спасительная линукс для меня была ubuntu 14.04 она хоть как-то более менее работала с моей системой, но Parrot os работает в разы лучше ubuntu.

It works perfectly on my old laptop Dell Vostro 2420, Dell INS 14 3000 series. My new PC works perfectly too, i5 4590, nvidia gtx 960

i saw a thinkpad t420 with it installed pretty painlessly.

works well on HP Envy 15-k167cl w/ Intel i7 w/ 8GB Ram, 1TB HD, Intel graphics
been running ParrotSec as my primary OS on it since 4.0 as dual boot. As of today with a new install I kicked windows off the laptop.
There was a brief glitch with the Broadcom wifi and bluetooth combo card, but if you check my posts on both of those, the fix for both was at hand.

Parrot Sec works perfect with beer, fish&chips!!!
Approved by a drunk pimp!

2 Likes

Have anybody tried GPD Pocket laptop with Parrot?

Not yet, but not sure if it will work?!
there is an iso for https://ubuntu-mate.org/download/
Sorry but i think you have to test it :slight_smile:

GPD pocket is expensive in my country. Buy it to test Parrot only is a little insane (Actually I’ll buy it when my pocket has enough resource). I’ve seen RasPad project (Raspberry pi kit with 10 inc screen and things to make it be a tablet). I think I can buy and test Parrot. It looks beautiful.

Here running parrot on

Samsung N150 in 1 GB RAM
Processor Intel Atom CPU/N470 1.83GHz x 2
parrot release 4.7 32 bit
kernel 5.1.0-parrot1-3t-686-pae i686

Hello, guys!
I am a programmer from Russia and for many years a fan of your OS.
I have purchased a new laptop (Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 2 (GTX Edition)) and I have troubles with installing Parrot. The installer doesn’t see the network card (intel dual band wireless-ac 8265).
Can you include the driver in your installation package?

1 Like

Anyone able to successfully run it on the Ideapad l340?

I afraid you have to install it manually. Ofc we can add it in pre-installed packages but there are so much wireless drivers (tons of drivers - maybe) so it will increase our OS size a lot if we want everything works after installation step.

Does anyone have more detail on the extent of Parrot support for Pinebooks?

– Models? (A64 original, A64 1080p, and soon the Rockchip Pro)
– Boot device? (eMMC, micro-SD)
– Support quirks? (video, micro-SD, video out, USB, sound, trackpad, etc.)

Thanks!

Just got a new:

Lenovo Model S340 w/4gigs RAM, Intel i3 8th Generation (2.1GHz), 1TB HDD, everything is compatible/automatically detected. Very easy setup.

It came with Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter (rev 31), all of which worked out of the box. No issues whatsoever with internet connectivity. No disconnects/hangups.

I’ve setup Parrot on a couple other Lenovos and the S340 model has shown the best out of box compatibility to date IME. S340 was a Great affordable option at around $300. In case you want to add it/or wifi card to the list.

2 Likes

Will alienware area 51 be supported these are my specs I am trying to dual boot parrot OS but I am unable to boot into parrot after install Killer™ AX1650 2x2 802.11ax Wi-Fi Wireless + Bluetooth 5.0

180W Power Adapter and 240W Power Adapter

17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) 144Hz, IPS, NVIDIA G-SYNC, Eyesafe® Display Tech + Tobii Eyetracking

(2x 1TB PCIe M.2 SSDs) + 1TB (+8GB SSHD) Hybrid Drive

32GB 2x16GB DDR4-2400MHz

NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2070 8GB GDDR6 (OC Ready)

Windows 10 pro 64bit English

9th Generation Intel Core i7-9700K (8-Core, 12MB Cache, up to 4.9GHz w/ Turbo Boost)

1 Like

Right now it is simply vaporware. We would like to in the future but at the moment we don’t have anything.

maybe, it’s best if you do your own research this list is for those who know it works on their system. If you’re unsure I would google the parts and the laptop and see what people are saying.

Guys, my internal wifi card (RTL8723AE) works fine in the beta release so i guess most realtek cards work aswell